This ermita or small church has a central plan with a semi-circular dome and superior natural lighting. It is decorated with Corinthian pilasters.
The altar possesses four Corinthian columns, with the date 1792 inscribed on it. Its pendentives have frescoes depicting the Saints of the Dominican Order. It also has paintings on the two side walls.
The exterior façade has a ceramic devotional panel depicting Saint Vincent (19th century).
Its roof is of blue glazed ceramic, with the edges of its octagonal base marked with white ceramic tiles. The rest of the roof consists of ceramic tiles and is topped with wrought iron.