In the street Calle Mayor, on the corner of the Casa de la Vila alley, stands a majestic Palace-House known as San Juan and, later, by Casa de Miralles. The owner, Ramón San Juan, a wealthy merchant and notary, coordinated the construction in 1452 with stonemasons Pedro Crespo and Luis Bellmunt.
Gothic in style, it features an ashlar facade with oval windows and pointed interior arcades. It was worthy enough to be among the list of noteworthy buildings in Spain at the emblematic 1929 Barcelona World Expo.
Only the outside can be visited.