A half kilometre from the town, St. Anne’s Chapel is comprised of a single segment with three arches of regular sizes as well as a choir and main altar. Arnaldo Pedro, a stonemason from Forcall, set down the first stone on 29 August 1441. In 1618, Pere del Sol created the main sanctuary and, in 1708, Miquel Blasco plastered the walls and finished the heart of the building.
The exterior facade is rather plain with a semi-circular entrance door and large voussoirs. There’s a porch in front with a wooden roof and attached bench. The structure is essentially masonry work. There’s a bell gable with a bell. On the inside, it’s got a single nave with three regular-sized segments crisscrossed by pointed Gothic arches resting on strong pilasters. A round arch connects to the high altar which is covered by cross vaulting and an intersection point finished off by a small keystone. The neoclassical altar has been conserved.
It’s got a double-eave carved wood roof. There’s a rose window over the entrance door. The high altar features 18th century Grotesque mural paintings. The current image of St. Anne was blessed on 14 August 1975.
Just outside the town on CV-128 towards the north, 500 metres away.