The St. Louis Bertrand Chapel dates back to 1674 and is located in one of the squares in Cinctorres. It’s right in the town in the street of the same name. Measuring some 6x14 metres, no one really knows who built this chapel although it is assumed some family did so by devotion. The entrance arch is marked with the year 1678, yet it seems to refer to the atrium. The chapel has to date back further, most likely to the mid-17th century or even a bit before.
- C/ San Luís, 30 / 12318 Cinctorres
- Telephone: 964 18 14 28
- [email protected]
Located in the town centre.