There’s a personal will on record stating that this chapel was built back in 1570, 2 kilometres from the town of Cinctorres looking towards the southeast.
In 1588, it was already open for worship as the parish record book shows mass was held that year as was a prayer service on the Feast of St. Mark. The faithful paid for its construction.
It’s a rectangular building with a gable roof supported on three Gothic diaphragm arches and a side entrance through a round arch. It is approximately 9 metres wide and some 20 metres long.