An old 15th century stone boundary cross known as Peiró de Cap de la Vila.
It’s the only one left of the four once standing in the town of Cinctorres.
Originally located to the southeast of the town, it was transferred in 1939 to the church square.
It’s a Latin cross with straight arms, the ends of which feature plant motifs. The crucified Christ is on the front accompanied by two angels at his feet playing instruments. On the back is the Virgin Mary with the Christ Child and depictions of St. Barbara and St. Lucia underneath.