Erected in the 19th century, the grounds of the chapel are separated from the outside with a fence, entered through an iron gate that also acts as the main entrance.
As a church dedicated to Calvary, you can follow the stations of the cross, dotted along a row of cypress trees and housed in small carved stone shrines, with the scenes in Alcora tiles.
The chapel is dedicated to Sant Crist del Calvari (Christ of Calvary) and is located in the most notable area of the grounds, its blue-tiled dome making it stand out.
The building has an octagonal floor plan with a stone facade in carved ashlar and a rectangular main door framed by pilasters.
The rest of the facade is finished with a corniced window featuring decorative jars and finished with a gabled bell tower.
The interior features five fresco paintings created by Joaquín Ollet between 1809 and 1810. They depict scenes of the Passion of Christ, set in decorated frames and scrolls. A sizeable crucifix overlooks the main altar.