A building from the 16th century-1901 with a rectangular layout.
The town council of Vilafamés acquired it in the late 19th century. In 1901, it was renovated to be used as a school for boys and girls and rooms for the teachers.
The current building (the interior was recently again renovated) is the result of the 1901 remodelling.
The Wine Museum was set up inside in the late 1960s.
- C/ Diputación, 38 / 12192 Vilafamés
- Telephone: 964 329 870
- Fax: 964 329 286
- [email protected]
Located in the old slaughterhouse, which was later a school.