A manor house built in 1751 that had a chapel dedicated to St. Vincent Ferrer. It was destroyed in 1981 and remodelled as a private home in 1981. A three-storey building between dividing walls with a sloped roof featuring a wooden eave. The facade is plastered except the door and window frames, which are exposed stone.
The inside was recently renovated. It still has the original chapel door (entrance to the home) with a smooth Baroque lintelled door featuring a lattice loculus on top.
Access to the town’s historic centre.