A monument declared as a Site of Local Importance.
Founded in 1590 by nuns originating from the Mirambel Convent (Teruel). The convent building was built above lands occupied by the hospital for the poor and its chapel annex, that were given up on the advice of the town. The back of the convent embraces with its walls one of the oldest towers of the wall known as the Agustianas Tower that flanks the Vedella gate. The congregation has existed without interruption since its foundation, apart from the brief period during the Civil War, where the convent was seized by the CNT.
The current church, neighboring the convents outbuildings, replaces the previous church. It was started in 1701 and finished in 1708. The façade is symmetrical with three levels separated by imposts and two twin towers. The central archery is interesting with three openings in the shape of an atrium, with Tuscan Order Columns. It was finished along with an ornamented cornice and a parapet above it. The church is a single nave with four sections, side chapels and a transept with a dome above pendetives.