A monument declared as a Site of Local Importance
It forms, along with the adjacent Town Council, one of the most important examples of civil Valencian Gothic. Spacious masonry façade, the tri-lobed windows shine wide beams of light on the first floor. An impost line marks the sills and the arched access door is located in the center of the building.
The Borrull Mansion was the residence of Don Sans in the 17th century, advisor to the Lieutenant of the Montesa Order. After being bought by the Vilanova family, it was inherited by Borrull. Between 1883 and 1892 it was used as a criminal court of the judicial areas of Sant Mateu, Albocàsserm, Morella and Vinaròs, This fact gave the building the popular name: “L’Audeniéncia”.