It appeared named as Santa María fountain in 1365. It has a similar structure to the Fuente del Ángel. It is found in La Mare de Déu de la Font Sqaure surrounded by six Tuscan Order columns that formerly held a baldachin. It is topped by a Gothic image of Madonna and Child.
Next to it we have a large stone slab trough that uses the water left from the fountain.