A tower made of ashlar on the bottom up to the height of the entrance as well as the entire corners. Entrance is through the stone pointed arch. With the top now demolished, the tower likely housed a defence room at the patrol path level.
The tower had become a residence prior to the year 1938, but following the Spanish Civil War during which it was destroyed, the decision was made to demolish the upper floors alleging hazards for residents. However, this decision was more due to the greed of the interested parties who wanted to find out if there were “treasures” inside rather than the conditions in which it had been left.
- 12450 Jérica
- Telephone: 964 12 91 77
- Fax: 964 12 90 45
- [email protected]