This chapel is located in the street that receives the name of the virgin who is worshipped. It was built in 1705, made of masonry and with a lintel door over which there is an opening, after a simple cornice and a bell.
The set of ornamental elements represent an atmosphere characteristic of the widespread classical tradition of the Valencian area. The last restoration was carried out in 2004.
Around this hermitage, the festivity of Nuestra Señora de los Desamparados, patron saint of the town, is held, on the second Sunday in May.
It's located in the center of the town.