This church was built at some point between the years 1751 and 1768, on top of the old church, which dated back to 1633. Its underground crypt is known locally as Iglesia Vieja (Old Church) or Cárcel (Prison). Designed by Antonio Gilabert and Felipe Rubio, it was opened on the 23rd of February 1766. It consists of three naves, with a high choir at its foot and an independent communion chapel. There is a barrel vault with rococo decoration above the central nave. The presbytery vault, central vault and the transept’s pendentives feature painted murals as well. The side naves hold chapels between the buttresses. An independent 19th-century chapel stands out with its iron grille. Dedicated to the Blood of Christ, it is an example of Valencian academic architecture. Its most impressive paintings include one depicting San Francisco Javier preaching, attributed to José Camarón (from the second half of the 18th century), one of San Joaquín and Santa Ana (by an anonymous Valencian artist between the 18th and 19th centuries), and a panel painting from the first half of the 18th century.