Built in the second half of the 17th century, this ermita, or small church, has a rectangular floorplan. It has one nave, a high choir at its entrance, a sacristy and living quarters for the religious hermit. The façade features a porch with a rounded arch flanked by two windows. There is a small, round opening above the door and also a single body bell gable containing a Baroque bell that dates back to 1691. Inside, there is one barrel vaulted nave. It features glassless windows and a cross-ribbed vault in its first section. It also holds a 19th-century image of San Francisco Javier and two anonymous sculptures from the first half of the 18th century.