A 15th century building and, therefore, one of the few examples remaining in our local region of early Gothic architecture, it’s built with an arch system and wooden roof. It was originally known as San Abdón y Senen, later S´Ocos, and now by the current name, San Roque. A priest named Juan Exarch founded a monastery with a convent of Order of Saint Augustine monks in 1496. The chapel was baptized with the name Our Lady of Perpetual Help as the Mother of God is represented with a cane in her hand in defence of a child being harassed by a demon. No religious services have been held in this chapel for decades and the only artistic legacy remaining is conserved in the parish church - a 1622 altarpiece that was once found in the chapel.