At the beginning of the 15th century, Bernat Fort wanted to build a chapel in the parish of Albocàsser but, due to disagreements, he could not. However, in 1412, he decided to build a hermitage. It has two doors: a Gothic one at the foot, and the other one next to the epistle, also pointed out, being currently bricked up. The exterior roof is gabled, and the interior is a single nave, rectangular and lounge-shaped, and has an attached body. It is named after the altarpiece picture of La Esperanza, the original of which is in the Parish Church.