At the beginning of the ascent to Mt. St. Christopher stands the St. Anthony the Great Chapel. It’s next to a wide balconied viewpoint built in 1724, which is in perfect conditions with whitewashed walls covered by a gable roof featuring a slight slope. There’s a preliminary atrium with an independent roof at a lower height formed by two semi-circular arches facing each other on the sides, all sustained by an adjacent support.
Along the trail going up to the chapel, 1.5 km from the town.