The chapel is a small, simple and whitewashed building that has a terraced body on the left side. It has a mixtilinear façade and pyramidal decorations on the corners, and a bell gable is erected in the middle thereof. The access door is rectangular and made of wood, with a semi-circular opening and an arch having the same shape. A tablet commemorating the opening and a little skirting board with the date thereof, 1951, are the only decorations of the façade.
7.3 km from the town in the area of Cap de Terme, Pou de la Riba.