This 16th-century prison dates back to 1555. Located in the village square, opposite the village hall, it has two rooms, one of which is under the old cold store. This room has a small drainage hole, which makes it looks like a medieval torture room.
Its interior has Masonic inscriptions and marks, and on the outside, there are some complicated forged bars.
- 12312 Olocau del Rey