Mare de Deu de Loreto Chapel


In 1666, parish priest Salvador Andreu requested a permit from the vicar general of Tortosa, Pedro Mártir Aycart, to build the chapel. The first mass was celebrated in 1698, and the chapel’s promoter was buried there in 1705. Recently restored, it reveals a certain Mannerist style on the outside with a wide porch on the facade where, interestingly enough, there is no door.