Also known as the Holy Martyrs. With a recreational area and trees.
A temple with a single nave, no chapels and a rectangular transept and high altar. The facade is elegant with a lintelled door between pilasters crowned with a niche. The image of Mare de Deu de l’Adjutori rotates so all the faithful may show their devotion.
Original documents exist testifying to the fact that some Portuguese seafarers were the ones who deposited the image of l’Adjutori in the temple where St. Abdon and St. Sennen were venerated, which was built in 1445 and is still standing. The expansion and current main temple were built later on in 1850.
2 km from the town.