The Trinitarian Sisters arrived in July 1905. They continue to live in the same convent that welcomed them with the Order of the Most Holy Trinity. In all reality, only four nuns originally arrived at the convent on a cold, wet 29th January.
The Trinitarian Order was founded by Saint John de Matha. The order houses are "houses of the Most Holy Trinity for the redemption of captives." This order is dedicated to the works of Mercy and, in a special way, to the rescue of Christian captives.