A small chapel of Islamic influence, it’s located halfway between the town and the Socorro hermitage, about 700 metres from the town centre and next to an old crossroads. It was built in the year 1835. With a square floor plan and plastered whitewashed masonry walls, there’s an entrance featuring ashlar lintels covered in cobalt blue ceramic tile with four slopes. A small octagonal cupola sits over it giving support to the hemispherical dome.
It’s 0.5 km from town, on the road to the Mare de Déu del Socors chapel.