Declared a Site of Cultural Interest by the Generalitat Valenciana regional government, it was built in 1617. This parish temple is an example of 17th century Valencian Baroque architecture and is comprised of three segments with five sections. The central nave is balanced by exterior buttresses and the inner supports are flattened pilasters and round arches through which a cornice passes. The base of the Bell Tower is a square and creates a single body with the church facade.
One nave with side chapels and a Baroque facade.
It holds interesting pieces of precious metal work such as Plateresque chalices as well as paintings such as a panel with the Virgin Mary and St. Anne as well as St. Joseph’s doubt. There are several portraits of Camarón.