Consolation Chapel


The chapel dedicated to the town’s patron saint stands high above a cypress trail on a mound at the entrance to Forcall from Morella over a fork created by three rivers. It dates back to the 16th century as there are documents on donations from 1553 for the new church that was going to be built in the same place worship was already taking place in a little shrine or devotional boundary.



More information

Along the CV-124 towards Consolacioneta and from there by foot.