It’s a church with a spacious Renaissance nave and plenty of light. Proportionate and very well decorated. The primitive Gothic church was destroyed during the Carlist wars; only the high altar could be saved. On the outside, there are windows, gargoyles and a rose window, all Gothic. Inside, there’s a high altar with an original shrine and false ambulatory behind. Standing out on the altar is a fresco of the Assumption by the painter Cruella measuring 150 square metres and a slender Baroque bell tower dating back to 1760. At 55 metres, it’s the tallest in the region. It’s crowned by five bells that produce characteristic sounds for each of the different celebrations or activities that take place in the town.