Ermita de San Marcos
This is a normal sized ermita, so roughly the size of a small church. It was originally built in 1574, on top of an old peiro, or wayside stone cross.
It was destroyed during the Carlist Wars, and reconstructed at the end of the 19th century. The entrance is under a rounded arch made of ashlar jambs and keystones in its main façade.
It is located at the top of the shady part of Sant Marc at 1005 metres.