# #

Ermita de San Sebastian

La Vilavella

Opened in 1756 but destroyed during the French invasion, the current one dates back to 1935. The Gruta de Nuestra Señora de Lourdes is only a few metres from the aforementioned ermita, or small church. It is a copy of the cave from the French town of the same name.


More information

Located in the town centre.