Iglesia Parroquial Nuestra Señora de Gracia.
This parish church is composed of three naves, with side chapels, a transept, a presbytery and a communion chapel. It has some interesting murals and a protruding belfry.
The 25 metre-tall bell tower is a particular highlight of the town’s architectural complex, which surround the Plaza del Ángel. Various Roman flagstones are set into its walls, and one engraved in 1608 by Francisco Diago notes the construction of the tower and the channelling of water from the Fuente de la Asunción.
Its layout consists of a central nave with a transept and buttresses. Inside, the Renaissance-style Corinthian temple is elegant and cloistral, with impressive wooden altars and some high quality frescos. The frescoes were painted by our very own Rafael Posades.
The parish holds various gold and silver artworks, such as an 18th-century pyx, a 17th-century silver incense burner, an 18th-century holy chalice and a 16th-century custodia decorated with the town’s crest. The baptismal font is also a highlight, and dates back to 1568.