Declared Cultural Interest
The Park was designed and created in 1869 on the site that occupied the old municipal cemetery of Calvario, within a nearly triangular perimeter, prevailing geometric paths, with a romantic air. Its center is adorned with the statue of this painter.
La Farola is built in 1929 and was built by architect Maristany on the site of the coronation of the patron saint of the city, Mare de Déu del Lledó.
The Post Office building was completed in 1932, using as a novelty stone, iron, brick to face, glass and ceramics.