Nowadays, the roof is completely destroyed and the arches have sunk as a result of a 1936 fire and the passing of time. Nonetheless, the walls and door comprised of a semi-circular round arch topped off by moulded cord still stand.
The doorway is made of large Spanish limestone pieces. It’s a Reconquista rectangular chapel which once had a small bell gable with a 1767 bell in the hollow arch.
This chapel is 5 km from the town and can be accessed by the marked PR trail.
It’s on road PR-V 75.8 Castell de Cabres - Coratxà.