The Roman road is a stone road that runs along Las Pedrizas, from Pla del Olivars until Mas de Pere and the country houses of Sitjar. It has a second branch which heads towards the Sonella River until a structure that appears to be the remains of a bridge towards Onda, possibly built before the current bridge which dates back to 1867. It is between two and three metres wide and has a total length of 1.5 to 2 kilometres.
It must be mentioned that this is not a typical Roman road and it may well have been a secondary road during those times, or was simply built at a later date (Middle Ages). The stones are irregular and there are remains of tracks left by passing carriages.