Recently restored, the old temple, which is modest in proportions and architectural work, was replaced with the current one which was completed in 1682. The communion chapel was built in 1742 and the sacristy in 1753.
The temple features a single nave with six segments, side chapels between the buttresses, a polygonal high altar and a high choir at the feet. The nave is covered by barrel vaulting and lunettes whereas the chevet features starred vaulting.
The facade, which is situated to one side of the church next to the Epistle, is bare except the doorway.
The square bell tower has two areas, one is solid and the other (with the bells) has a semi-circular opening on each side.