This calvary is located to the west of the town. The primitive St. Francis fortress-church, partially delimited by a stretch of wall, the Holy Christ of the Calvary Shrine as well as a zig-zag path up towards it can all be found on the grounds.
The stations are found all along it. Made of ashlar, some have dedications and dates over a three-year period from 1739 to 1741. They’re distributed along slightly sloped zig-zag paths towards the shrine lined with lots of cypress trees. Built over quadrangular podiums, they’re prismatic.