A chapel built in 1518 that seems to have been a part of an old Gothic palace, now gone, which belonged to a noble family.
It’s a small nave with a western-oriented chancel comprised of four segments sustained by three narrow pointed diaphragm arches and a flat roof that was, in all likelihood, originally a gable roof. The chancel is held up by arches forming a cross vault featuring a keystone with the following inscription: JHS MDXVIII.
It was used throughout time as an abbey house to the point that people in the town say it was connected to the church by an old tunnel. Later on, it became the headquarters of the Youth Association and is now used by the local music association.