It was built from 1952 to 1954. This historicist-neogothic-style building has a Latin-cross plan, with only one nave, an elevated transept and 34x25-m lateral chapels with buttresses. The central nave has a gable roof, while the tambour closing the transept has a hip roof. The main façade has two storeys. The lower level includes the access opening with a pointed arch with archivolts. On the other hand, the upper level includes an oculus that lights the interior. The stonework is made of solid bricks with sand and cement mortar. A square-based bell tower is located on the southern part of the façade. Both the façade and the lower part of the bell tower are plastered and painted, while the upper part thereof has exposed bricks and is decorated with bolstered pilasters.