Built at the end of the 17th century -it is known that in 1699 the works were finished-, its foundations were entrusted to mosén Marco Antonio Collado and his parents, who also endowed it for its maintenance. It is a small and simple temple, but well-built and well conserved. Its walls are made from masonry that have been plastered, leaving the ashlar stones in plain view. The chapel is rectangular, with double-sided roof tiles.
If the outside is simple and modest, the inside surprises due to the richness of its decoration. With dimensions of 12 meters long by 5 meters wide they call to attention the colorful 18th century tiles from Alcora on plinths and the floor, where they form the image of the transfer from the house of the Virgen a Loreto. On the walls there are numerous wall paintings and pictures with religious themes. A bright altarpiece, with golden profusions, occupies almost all of the façade. Its large niche welcomes, before a background of celestial glory, the image of the Virgen de Loreto with her house at her feet moved by angels.