Church of the Immaculate Conception
A Baroque temple with one nave featuring four sections, it was redone and now holds the Gothic altarpiece of St. Valerius of Saragossa from the chapel of the same name in the cloister at the Segorbe cathedral. It was donated by the town hall following the fire.
It likely dates back to 1436 and, according to a recent analysis, it’s the work of an unknown master builder.
A route through the town.