Built in the 18th century, the church is consecrated to St. Anne, the patron saint of Chovar.
It generally reflects neoclassical canons yet with abundant Rococo decoration over plaster carvings. The narrow facade has a tower on the left side and a lintelled door. There’s a niche over it with a tile paper dedicated to St. Anne and the Virgin Mary. There’s ashlar stone on the left side of the facade.
Standing out on the bell tower is the bell dedicated to St. Anne; the foundry date is 1943. The tower still has two windows with two beams, unequivocally suggesting there used to be other bells.