Construction of the temple began in the year 1734. It’s a building with a single nave and side chapels hidden among the buttresses. The ceiling is barrel-vaulted and there are lunettes on the sides to light up the interior. Noteworthy on the inside is the high altarpiece, the work of painter Amat Bellés Roig, who also created the Baptistery panel painting and the St. Michael panel painting. On the outside, it’s a simple ashlar brickwork building with a bell tower featured on the left side of the facade.