Dating back to 1910, it’s in perfect conditions.
It’s on irregular and stony terrain that includes the Stations of the Cross in stone without plastering, accompanied by typical cypress trees, delimited and closed off by a short, whitewashed brick wall.
The chapel is small and quadrangular with whitewashed walls and a barrack roof. The facade features an attractive curvilinear pediment that more than surpasses the gable, the centre of which provides the hole for the bell wall. The entrance door has two wooden leaves under a drop arch. Over the door is a ceramic panel with the final station of the Calvary, a wrought iron lamp and a round oculus.