It stands over the castle remains. Recent research has led to the belief the builder of this church was Esteve Ganaut. An inscription indicates the first stone was laid on 9 November 1613. The monumental facade forms an ensemble with the bell tower featuring ashlar stone on the facade, tower and buttresses. The temple, with a rectangular floor plan, is based on models used in Valencian Gothic architecture in the 15th century with a polygonal apse and side chapels between the buttresses. The portal-altarpiece is double-bodied with attached columns and a round arch. Outside the pilasters are niches with sculptures of St. Michael and St. John the Baptist above; the lower ones feature St. Vincent Martyr and St. Vincent Ferrer. A cornice with a bust of St. Peter finishes off this segment as the upper base, which has Ionic pilasters, a frieze and a split pediment finish.