Our Lady of the Angels Church
It reflects a certain Jesuit influence with a single nave, side chapels, Tuscan capital pillars and barrel vaulting with lunettes. There is abundant sgraffito. Conserved within is a Gothic parish cross by three Valencian workshops as well as some 17th century altars with paintings.
The ornamental decoration of the lower choir stands out with a mural painting of plant-based scrolls, swans and a Eucharistic chalice. Also conserved are the remains of some period tiles. The lintelled doorway at the feet is blocked and has a broken 17th century pediment. On the epistle side, there’s a doorway dating back to 1695. The tower adjacent to the apse features three main sections and a finish.