It is a Baroque complex that has was preceded by a small church located in the old mosque. The current building was partially destroyed in the Civil War.
It is a baroque temple, with a single nave, four sections and a presbytery with chapels between the buttresses, a transept and without crossing. It is covered with a barrel vault with lunettes in the nave and with a half barrel vault with coffered ceilings.
It has a rich baroque decoration, with stucco applications throughout the temple of great interest due to its rarity in our regions, related to Aragonese items from Teruel, the diocese to which it belonged. According to the inscription in the choir ("anno 1703") this is possibly the date of completion of the decoration. The current main altarpiece, dedicated to the Mare de Déu dels Angels, dates from 1950.