It is located its own church, where all the scarce artistic pieces that could be saved from the pillage from 1936 are exhibited. This museum was opened in 1982.
A small collection of silverware and paintings is kept in the old chapter hall and archive. Among them, the processional cross by Agustín Roda (1636); two monstrances (one Mannerist and the other from the end of the last century); a 17th century Lignum Crucis reliquary, a Baroque San Benito reliquary; two chalices, one Gothic from the second half of the 15th century, another Renaissance from the first half of the 16th century and another Rococo, of Guatemalan origin, from the last third of the 18th century; Rococo style altar cards as well as other pieces for liturgical use.
The painting is represented by the four canvases of the old Baptism of Christ, Martyrdom of the Baptist, Annunciation, Assumption High Altarpiece, from the Espinosa school; on the old doors of the organ there is David before King Saul and David playing the harp, signed by Vicente Guilló in 1692, and the Communion of the Apostles from the Ribalta school.
The rooms also preserve some ornaments, such as the silver and gold embroidered cloak of the Virgen de los Desamparados.
Stunden der Anbetung
Located in the Parish Church.