This ermita, or small church, is located in the local park, which was an old Calvary. It dates back to the end of the 17th century. It is a rectangular building composed of two sections which differ in height. The façade is not especially tall, and features a plastered-brick porch with a low rounded arch. It was used as a fort during the first Carlist War and was enlarged to house a small garrison. The porch was closed in 1899, and since then the ermita has been composed of two sections of differing height.