#

El Horno


Olocau del Rey

The 13th-century Gothic public oven in Olocau del Rey dates back to 1272. The oven is in a small room with three Romanesque arches. It is located in the rear section of the guild building, and until a few years ago was used as an oven, although in another era the room was perhaps part of a bigger building.

Currently, the oven room is used as an exhibition room for visitors.

In the nearby houses, there are arches and details in windows that suggest the existence of some sort of building used by the nobility.

 


Données